Distance Control Putting
In this lesson Peter Croker demonstrates distance control putting so that the ball finishes in the hole or no more than 12 inches (30 cm) past the hole.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Putting as a learned skill
- The relationship of distance control to accuracy
- The process of hitting the target area 5 puts in a row
- Working up distance control in baby steps
- The putting accuracy scoring game from different distances
Thanks for Watching!
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1