How to Play Very Effective Green Side Bunker Shots
In this lesson Peter provides the necessary information and techniques to enable you to be relaxed and confident when playing your green side banker shots.
In This Video You’ll Learn
- How the bounce angle incorporated into sand iron design
- Importance of an open face especially in soft sand
- Difference in club face when the ball is buried
- How to roll the hands when taking the correct grip
- The correct stance to ensure a descending blow of the club
- Correct ball position
- Propeller shot for upward release of the club
- Technique for ‘spanking the sand’
Thanks for Watching!