Iron Club Fitting at the Callaway Performance Fitting Center
Peter Croker undergoes an iron club fitting at the Callaway Fitting Center, incorporating the many different aspects of the golf swing. Callaway Driver Fitting is published on the Hunting Scratch website -> Watch it now.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Head speed, backspin, ball speed, efficiency, carry distance, total distance, shot pattern, path angle, club face, dispersion
- The importance of playing the right golf ball
- Mike Adam’s Bioswing Dynamics screening program and how it helped Peter increase his distance by one club
- How a simple grip change increased Peter’s distance
- Modern technology working to ensure the ball comes of the club head faster
- Forged irons with a hot face for better distance
Thanks for Watching!
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1