Learning With the Brain With Michael Hebron
Peter chats with internationally renowned master golf teacher Michael Hebron. Michael established the first Golf Coaching Conference in the US in 1988 and later conferences around the world. As a National PGA Teacher of the Year Michael has, through decades of coaching experience and intensive multi discipline study, developed a revolutionary approach to golf coaching in which the brain is the gateway to learning the best way to play.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Michael’s Background
- How Michael Teaches
- Neuro learning and teaching
- Learning through shared information
- Importance of a flexible, portable golf swing
- Random training as opposed to block training
- Metaphors and stories in learning
- Changing insights rather than habits
- Learning through experiment
- “Length, lie, loft and lean”
- Understanding golf as a game of inconsistency
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Key To Golf Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1