Martin Chuck – Revolution Golf Instructor and Golf Training Aid Inventor
Peter Croker chats with Martin Chuck, fast becoming one of the world’s most sought after coaches largely through his exposure on the internet golf instruction channel Revolution Golf. Martin is also the inventor of numerous golf training aids including the hugely popular Tour Striker Training Club.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Martin’s early background in Canada being trained by and working with Canadian PGA George Knudson
- How he met and was influenced by Moe Norman
- Jim Furyk and his amazing competitive streak
- Martin’s experience of being taught by Peter Croker and how it assisted him both as a coach and a player
- The importance of not being territorial about sharing information
- Revolution Golf and its elite coaching team
- The invention of the Tour Striker Training Club, its purpose and worldwide success
- The success with PGA touring pros of Martin’s Smart Ball in ensuring the elbows stay in the correct position during the swing
- Martin’s coaching schedule
- The Knudson/Croker golf tip
- The importance of educated hands
- Martin’s reading, planning, executing and review routine
- Being able to switch on and switch off when playing golf
- Focus band and how it assists in teaching golf
- Getting in the zone state with controlled breathing and restful eyes
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Key To Golf Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
FREE VIDEO DRILL
Use This Simple Drill To Hit It Past Your Playing Partners With More Consistency And Accuracy... Guaranteed!