Mizuno Driver Fitting Explained with Simon Davey
Peter Croker is fitted for a Mizuno Driver at the Mizuno Swing DNA Fitting Centre. Simon explains in great detail what is involved in a precise individual driver fitting. Watch the Mizuno Iron Fitting on Hunting Scratch.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- The club shaft as the engine of the club
- Choosing the best shaft option
- Swing optimizers and other technology for measuring club head speed
- Swing tempo explained
- The importance of a consistent swing tempo
- The lack of correlation between swing tempo and club head speed
- How tempo determines shaft weight and stiffness
- Shaft bend characteristics
- The ideal shaft loading angle at the top of the swing
- The wide range of difference even between regular shafts
Thanks for Watching!
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1