The PGA Center for Learning and Performance at Sandhurst Golf Club with Garth Cusick
Garth Cusick shows Peter Croker the very impressive facilities at the PGA Center for Learning and Performance as the Sandhurst Golf Club, close to Melbourne’s famed sand belt golf courses.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- The PGA Center’s strength and coordination area
- The 2 capture areas each with balance plates, 4 cameras and a Trackman
- Unbiased club fitting with different club brands for individual fitting
- The one year diploma program for entry into a PGA traineeship
- Sandhurst’s junior golf programs
- The Center’s Putting Lab for putter fitting and improvement
Thanks for Watching!
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1