Premier Canadian Golf Coach Mark Evershed
Mark Evershed, life-long friend of Moe Norman and teaching professional at Orange County National in Orlando Florida, discusses with Peter the best ways to teach and train golfers, about what to learn and how to learn, and the evolution currently taking place in golf teaching.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- The influence and inspiration of Mark’s daughter
- Being taught by Golfing Machine Master Teacher Tom Tomasello
- His forty five year friendship with Moe Norman
- How communication skills lead to desired results
- Providing information in different ways to foster learning
- The role of FocusBand to accelerate learning and understanding
- Golf Schools versus 30 minute lessons
- The need to truly understand the golf swing
- Benefit of web sites to assist teaching
- Orange County National as a unique learning environment
- Mark and Peter’s combined golf school in January 2016
- Mark’s secret of golf
- Mark’s Christmas golf tip
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Key To Golf Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.