The Latest Inductee into the World of Golf Teacher’s Hall of Fame – Mike Adams
Peter Croker chats with Mike Adams, aka ‘Swing Doctor”, developer of the Bioswing Dynamics program, mentor to some of the US greatest teachers including PGA and LPGA ‘Teachers of the Year’, and coach of numerous highly successful touring pros.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Mike’s background in golf after starting at the age of 4
- His father’s special relationship with Homer Kelley and The Golfing Machine
- Recognizing that individual body characteristics cause people to swing differently
- The development of Bioswing Dynamics and its use as a blueprint for individual students.
- Limitations of modern technology when applied to golf teaching
- Learning golf on the golf course and the concept of ’54 holes a day’
- Why a sound bio mechanical swing is so important
- The efficient as opposed to the optimal golf swing
- Jordon Spieth and the Scott Fawcett Decade Course Management System
- The passion and caring shown by great golf teachers
- Working as ‘the last chance pro’ to help save failing golfers
- The amazing coaching record of ‘old school’ coaches
- Importance of patience and sticking with a teaching program
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Key To Golf Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.