The Nine Major Alignments of an Othodox Golf Swing
In this episode of the Key To Golf Podcast Peter addresses the nine major alignments of an orthodox golf swing and how to apply these through the address routine in less than 30 seconds.
In This Episode You’ll Learn Nine Major Alignments
- The Left Wrist to the Club Shaft.
- The left Wrist to the clubface.
- The Club Shaft to the body center of gravity.
- The Elbows to the hips.
- The Spine to the ground.
- The Clubface and Body to the ball’s target.
- The Knee motion during the swing.
- The Arm Motion in relation to the Body during the swing.
- The Direction of the Hit in the downswing and the relationship of the Club Shaft to the Left Arm
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
The following video has been taken from the full Key To Golf program, located inside the Master Coaching Community
Sign up to the Master Coaching Community to access the full Key To Golf program, the drills mentioned in this podcast plus ALL past, present and future Croker Golf System training material. You will also receive personal coaching from Peter to ensure you build a solid address routine.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Key To Golf Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1