What It Takes to Learn the Game of Golf Well
In this chat Coach Peter Croker and Student Jake Hower discuss the concept of how to learn the game of golf well, both as a journey, and in a safe, efficient and enjoyable way.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why people struggle to learn the game of golf and get better
- Knowing what is to be learnt and why, and absorbing it at your own pace
- Learning by trial and error and viewing mistakes as learning opportunities
- How learning the game of golf incorrectly can harm or damage the body
- Learning golf as a happy experience
- Understanding the physical laws and alignments in the golf swing
- The importance of video analysis in learning the golf swing
- The necessity of regular coaching and assessment for improvement
- Drills as the essence of learning golf
- The major drills Peter advocates in learning the golf swing and how to do them
- Learning and over learning
- Being “out of your mind” to play good golf
- The essentials required to improve quickly
- The value in joining the Croker Golf System Master Coaching Community
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Key To Golf Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1