Swing Analysis of Brooks Koepka, and Dustin Johnson, a lesson of the week, and more. – 11 February 2021
In this week’s Croker Golf Weekly we present the Swing Analysis of Brooks Koepka and Dustin Johnson, an interview with New Zealand golfer James Anstiss, a lesson of the week on chipping and hitting behind the ball, and more.
THE SIMPLE TRUTHS in the GOLF SWING – PART 2
With Martin Chuck and Peter Croker
USA – Feb 22 2021 5.00pm (PST)
USA – Feb 22 2021 8.00pm (EST)
AUS – Feb 23 2021 12 noon (AEDT)
Swings of the Week
Brooks Koepka pitches in on #17 for eagle and -19 and wins the Waste Management Phoenix Open
Dustin Johnson -19 wins the Saudi International in Dubai and Brooks Koepka wins the Waste Management Phoenix Open -15
James Anstiss and Peter Croker chat after his Victorian PGA Runner-Up result on Feb 7, 2021
Lesson of the Week
Chipping and Hitting Behind the Ball
FREE BEGINNING GOLF PROGRAM FOR JUNIOR GOLFERS
(No Credit Card Required)
Golf is a game for a lifetime and there is no better place to start your love affair with the game than as a Junior Golfer. The benefits of golf as a sport are many and I would like to highlight but a few here:
- It is an enjoyable walk in the great outdoors where we can get close to nature.
- It is a chance for physical and mental exercise in a safe environment. Golfers walk over six miles on an average 18-hole round. That’s uphill, downhill, through sand, in thick rough and through all sorts of different terrains
- Mixing with adults leads to an opportunity to learn good manners and etiquette.
- You become more responsible for your actions as golf makes you accountable for your own actions – you cannot blame anyone else for the quality of your shots.
- You can play as a team or an individual
- Golf definitely shapes the character of a person and what better time to start than as a junior
- And much, much, more!
For this reason and to share a most valuable lesson in the subject of “How to Learn” as it applies to golf – I would like to offer all Junior Golfers 18 years and younger a FREE Membership to our BEGINNING PROGRAM
Master Coaching Academy Web Platform and Beginning Program
NB: The Beginning Program is also included in the Master Coaching Academy.
The Beginning Program is the right place to start with learning the Croker Golf Swing.
PGA Tour Results
PHOENIX OPEN OPEN
Winner: Brooks Koepka -19
Winner: Dustin Johnson -15
KORN FERRY TOUR
Join the Croker Golf System Master Coaching Academy
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER
Trial the Master Coaching Academy
FREE for 7 days
More From Peter
If you have any questions please ring me directly on +61415292549. Competence leads to Confidence, and our aim is to help you build that Competence. Great Golfing and Enjoy the Hit!