Being Club Fitted at the Callaway Headquarters in Carlsbad California
Peter Croker chats with former Australian golfing champion Peter Senior. Peter Senior is a 3 time Australian Masters winner, 2 time Australian PGA winner, Australian Open winner, 4 time European Tour Winner and Australian Senior Open winner.
Peter Senior talks about
- Being expelled from school truancy while practicing golf
- Going from a handicap of 42 to 6 in the space of a year
- His relentless devotion and practice routine as teenager
- Turning pro an 19
- Playing injured on the senior tour
- Importance of taking care of your body as a golfer
- The power of the lightly framed Justin Thomas
- Playing golf on the Mornington Peninsula
Thanks for Watching!
Have you trialed the Master Coaching Academy
Trial it Now for 7 Days for $1