Chipping Around the Green for Maximum Backspin
Peter shows how to obtain maximum backspin with what is in effect a pitch shot that enables the ball to lob onto the green and stop as required.
In This Video You’ll Learn
- This shot is in effect a miniature full swing with a lofted club
- The ideal club to provide the right distance with backspin
- What can happen with the wrong club selection
- The importance of hitting the ball with a descending blow
- Position of the club and club head at impact
- How the club face needs to be closing naturally
- The proper stance to ensure the correct distance from the ball
Thanks for Watching!
FREE VIDEO DRILL
Use This Simple Drill To Hit It Past Your Playing Partners With More Consistency And Accuracy... Guaranteed!