Swing Analysis Lee Westwood, Justin Thomas and Kim Sei Young, a lesson of the week, and more. – 31 December 2020
In this week’s Croker Golf Weekly we present the Swing Analysis of Players of the Year Lee Westwood, Justin Thomas and Kim Sei Young, a lesson of the week on the left-hand release, and more. – 31 December 2020
Swings of the Week
Lee Westwood wins The Race to Dubai ( European PGA Order of Merit – Matthew Fitzpatrick 2nd
Justin Thomas Money title for 2020 – $7,344,040 Also leading money winner in 2017 and 2018 Jon Rahm – 2nd with $5,959,819
Jin Young Ko wins the LPGA Order of Merit $1,667, 925
Lesson of the Week
The Left Hand Release
FREE BEGINNING GOLF PROGRAM FOR JUNIOR GOLFERS
(No Credit Card Required)
Golf is a game for a lifetime and there is no better place to start your love affair with the game than as a Junior Golfer. The benefits of golf as a sport are many and I would like to highlight but a few here:
- It is an enjoyable walk in the great outdoors where we can get close to nature.
- It is a chance for physical and mental exercise in a safe environment. Golfers walk over six miles on an average 18-hole round. That’s uphill, downhill, through sand, in thick rough and through all sorts of different terrains
- Mixing with adults leads to an opportunity to learn good manners and etiquette.
- You become more responsible for your actions as golf makes you accountable for your own actions – you cannot blame anyone else for the quality of your shots.
- You can play as a team or an individual
- Golf definitely shapes the character of a person and what better time to start than as a junior
- And much, much, more!
For this reason and to share a most valuable lesson in the subject of “How to Learn” as it applies to golf – I would like to offer all Junior Golfers 18 years and younger a FREE Membership to our BEGINNING PROGRAM
Master Coaching Academy Web Platform and Beginning Program
NB: The Beginning Program is also included in the Master Coaching Academy.
The Beginning Program is the right place to start with learning the Croker Golf Swing.
PGA Tour Results
KORN FERRY TOUR
AN INSPIRING STORY
Many of you by now will have watched the popular Netflix series “The Queen’s Gambit” about the rise of a young girl, Beth Harmon who went from an impoverished orphan to become a Champion Chess player. The following story about Susan Polgar, the world’s first female Grand Master is a truly inspiring example of how dedication and training can enable you to achieve almost anything if you really set your mind to it. While golf is a very different game from chess, correct training to build technique, practice and dedication are certainly the best way to develop your golf game to your desired level.
How to Book a Lesson with Peter Croker or Chris Beckett
Peter and Chris are available for lessons in Victoria and Queensland respectively. Click for Details
Join the Croker Golf System Master Coaching Academy
The Master Coaching Academy encompasses ALL programs, (including the BEGINNING PROGRAM), instructions, videos, Q and A sessions, and webinars.
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER
Trial the Master Coaching Academy
FREE for 7 days
More From Peter
If you have any questions please ring me directly on +61415292549. Competence leads to Confidence, and our aim is to help you build that Competence. Great Golfing and Enjoy the Hit!