Swing Analysis of Si Woo Kim, Terrell Hatton, Jessica Korda, and Darren Clarke, a lesson of the week, and more. – 28 January 2021
In this week’s Croker Golf Weekly we present the Swing Analysis of Si Woo Kim, Terrell Hatton, Jessica Korda and, Darren Clarke, registration details for Peter Croker and Martin Chuck’s next free seminar, a lesson on the spine and shoulder adjustment, and more.
The Martin Chuck – Peter Croker
THE SIMPLE TRUTHS in the GOLF SWING
What you need to know to become a consistent golfer and lower your handicap
USA – Jan 24 2020 5.00pm (PST)
USA – Jan 24 2020 8.00pm (EST)
AUS – Jan 25 2020 12 noon (AEDT)
Swings of the Week
Si Woo Kim wins the American Express at PGA West, Palm Desert, California -23 Patrick Cantlay -22
Si-Woo Kim putting analysis
Terrell Hatton wins the Abu Dhabi Championship -18 Jason Scrivener -14 Rory McIlroy
Jessica Korda wins the Diamond Resort Tournament of Champions in Florida -24 in play-off from Daniel Kang – birdie on 1st play-off hole
Darren Clarke wins the Mitsubishi Electric Championship at Hualalai, Hawaii -21 Retief Goosen -19
Darren Clarke putting analysis
Lesson of the Week
The Spine and Shoulder Adjustment
FREE BEGINNING GOLF PROGRAM FOR JUNIOR GOLFERS
(No Credit Card Required)
Golf is a game for a lifetime and there is no better place to start your love affair with the game than as a Junior Golfer. The benefits of golf as a sport are many and I would like to highlight but a few here:
- It is an enjoyable walk in the great outdoors where we can get close to nature.
- It is a chance for physical and mental exercise in a safe environment. Golfers walk over six miles on an average 18-hole round. That’s uphill, downhill, through sand, in thick rough and through all sorts of different terrains
- Mixing with adults leads to an opportunity to learn good manners and etiquette.
- You become more responsible for your actions as golf makes you accountable for your own actions – you cannot blame anyone else for the quality of your shots.
- You can play as a team or an individual
- Golf definitely shapes the character of a person and what better time to start than as a junior
- And much, much, more!
For this reason and to share a most valuable lesson in the subject of “How to Learn” as it applies to golf – I would like to offer all Junior Golfers 18 years and younger a FREE Membership to our BEGINNING PROGRAM
Master Coaching Academy Web Platform and Beginning Program
NB: The Beginning Program is also included in the Master Coaching Academy.
The Beginning Program is the right place to start with learning the Croker Golf Swing.
PGA Tour Results
THE AMERICAN EXPRESS OPEN
Winner: Si Woo Kim -2e
DIAMOND RESORTS TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
Winner: Jessica Korda -24
Winner: Tyrrel Hatton -18
KORN FERRY TOUR
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Winner: Darren Clarke -21
Join the Croker Golf System Master Coaching Academy
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER
Trial the Master Coaching Academy
FREE for 7 days
More From Peter
If you have any questions please ring me directly on +61415292549. Competence leads to Confidence, and our aim is to help you build that Competence. Great Golfing and Enjoy the Hit!