Tim Kramer and the Emotional Foundations of Playing Good Golf
In this video Tim Kramer from Spirit of Golf presents his peak performance principals for playing your best golf from a positive ‘feeling good’ emotional state.
In This Video You Will Learn
- Recognizing that a particular action at the time always feels like the right thing to do
- Not berating yourself and leaking energy over something you could have done differently
- Learning from past actions
- Negative emotions and the importance of being in the right emotional state
- Getting the inside right so that the outside falls into place
- Improving physical sense perception through feeling good emotionally
- Not being able to perform beyond how we perceive ourselves in relation to our game
- It is always better to feel hopeful than pessimistic
- How feeling good makes bad thoughts disappear
- Playing one shot at a time in the state of feeling good
- The concept of ‘believing is seeing’
Thanks for Watching!