PETER CROKER’S V1 SWING ANALYSIS
AND ONLINE VIDEO ACADEMY
Peter Croker, PGA teacher for over 45 years, incorporated the V1 Swing Analysis Program into his teaching 10 years ago and has been using it ever since. He believes that for both the teacher and the student it is an absolutely essential tool. His analysis and expert guidance will enable you to drastically improve your game and help you understand what is essential for continued growth.
View Your Swing
Step 1: Download and install the free V1 Home Software, for Windows, located here: Download V1 Home . Launch the V1 Software and register your software, which will also create an account for you on Croker Golf System Academy. You may upgrade at any time to the Premium Edition which provides additional features. Mobile users should download one of the mobile apps by clicking the banner ad below.
Step 2: Get your athletic motion on video. Capture either one motion from the front view or one motion from the “down the line” view. Be sure to edit the video as necessary (only clips that are under 10 seconds will be accepted).
How to Submit Your Swing
There are a couple ways for you to send your swing for analysis.
1. Upload your swing to You Tube and email us the URL link.
2. Upload directly to the V1 program as per the instructions as below.
Points for uploading file to academy
1. New users should click the “Not a member” link on the page below. From here is an option to download the software from your affiliate link. There are basic instructons already on the page, they appear when you click “Not a Member” There are basic instructons already on the page, they appear when you click “Not a Member”.
2. Within the software, use “login” feature to log software into your new account. Your account uses the email address you provided during V1 Home registration, along with password “password”
3. Capture or open file to be uploaded
4. Trim to 30 seconds or less, then use the Send button to upload it to your locker.
5 During upload process, select the option to assign to an instructor.
6. If the software was installed from an affiliate link, instructors on your academy should be the only ones they can select from.